Friday, August 5, 2016

#NAAugust Week One, Day 5: Getting Started in New Adult - That Thing Between Eli & Gwen by J.J. McAvoy

https://www.amazon.com/That-Thing-Between-Eli-Gwen-ebook/dp/B01B36DXHQ

Okay, so this is a book on my TBR list, and I've been meaning to read it because...

BLACK GUINEVERE...

But mainly because I hear it's a funny book with tons of sexual tension, and that's one of the fun things about New Adult. My homie Gianna reviewed it, but here are some reasons I definitely have to get to it.

Reasons I chose That Thing Between Eli & Gwen:

~BLACK GUINEVERE. That is all...

~Just from reviews, I can tell it's super funny. I wish more New Adult Romances took themselves less serious.

~It's not an insta-love story, if that's not your cuppa.

~I hear that sexual tension is high @_@

~BLACK GUINEVERE @_@

 The author of this book knows how to put in work, and is best known for multicultural romances, so do yourself a favor and click some links!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving awesome comments!We appreciate and reply to everyone!